Monday 19th September 2011 heralds a new dawn in the darts world - the official launch of the stunning Winmau 2012 collection! The pioneering range features a host of great new products to further enhance the world’s finest darts portfolio.
We are proud to support so many talented players and we are delighted to announce the signing of World Champion Steve "The Bronzed Adonis” Beaton. His unique darts are a focal point of the new catalogue and include a Micro Grip and knurled points.
Other ground-breaking new products include:
- The Diamond Plus dartboard. This features a completely new wiring system with 50% thinner Dynamic Sector Wire
- Highlander 90% Tungsten Darts, which include a unique Titanium Aluminium Nitride coating
- Brass and 80% Tungsten Gift Sets for that perfect darting gift!
- An updated range of Broadside 80% Tungsten Darts
- Whizlock Shaft Caps and Punch. Developed in partnership with Simon Whitlock, this is the world’s finest flight locking system. Available from 3rd October 2011
- WinCool Dart Shirt incorporating mesh ventilation and anti-microbial technology. Available from 14th November 2011
- A stylish Ted Hankey Coffin Darts Case that the Lord of Darkness would be proud of!
- Slimline Aluminium Case. A smaller version of our ever popular Laser Etched Aluminium Case. Available from 10 th October 2011
- Superb additions to our flight and shaft range
- The Professional Darts Set, which now features the Diamond Plus dartboard
- Leighton Rees Brass Darts. Replicas of the tungsten darts used by the first ever World Champion
The 2012 Winmau range will be available from all good retailers soon.