Issue Five of Dr. Darts Newsletter researched, written and compiled by WINMAU-sponsored Dr. Patrick Chaplin is now available to all darts fans.
With the list of subscribers now including some of the best known names in darts it seems to be the thing to do to subscribe to DDN. (For how to subscribe see below.)
Patrick (popularly known as ‘Dr. Darts’) informs us that Issue Five comprises:
· Introduction (A mystery WINMAU dartboard and a new format for DDN)
· Follow-up from previous issues (including Glenn Remick, more about darts in Cyprus PLUS news of another ‘Dr. Darts’ podcast)
· ‘Darts in England’ is shortlisted for prestigious award
· History of darts in the USA
· Average height of a dartboard – The origin
· The Irish introduced darts into Germany
· Per Skau – Denmark’s finest
· Joe Hitchcock’s fan mail
· British Classic comes to Essex
· Happy Birthday Glen (Huff)
· A foretaste of Issue Six (including probably the world’s only darts museum, more on wheelchair darts and a look at darts on Gibraltar.)
If you would like to receive a copy of Dr. Darts’ Newsletter then SUBSCRIBE TODAY. It’s easy and FREE and you can do so via Patrick’s website www.patrickchaplin.com. Come join the happy (and ever-increasing) band and learn even more about the great sport of darts.
FINALLY…Just a reminder that Patrick’s new book The Official Bar Guide to Darts published by Puzzlewright (an imprint of Sterling Publishing of New York) is now available and can be ordered via