Issue Fifteen of Dr. Darts Newsletter researched, written and compiled by WINMAU-sponsored Darts Historian and Author, Dr. Patrick Chaplin, is now available to all darts fans.
With the list of subscribers now including some of the best known names in darts it seems to be the thing to do to subscribe to DDN. (For how to subscribe see below.) It contains many features that will not be found anywhere else.
Issue 15 includes:
• The publication of Scoring for Show, Doubles for Dough
• ePub of the DDN
• From previous issues
* ‘TEX’ flight darts
* Crowd noise
* Jan Janakiraman – Queen of Indian Darts
* So you’re a belopterophilist – Dart flight collecting
* The least number of darts thrown in a pro game of 1,001
• Tony Brown – Exclusive interview
• The 1938 Dunlop Dartboard
• Coming up in the Next Issue
If you would like to receive a copy of the on-line Dr. Darts’ Newsletter then SUBSCRIBE TODAY. It’s easy and FREE and you can do so via Patrick’s website www.patrickchaplin.com. Come join the happy (and ever-increasing) band and learn even more about the great sport of darts.
FINALLY…Just a reminder that Patrick’s book The Official Bar Guide to Darts published by Puzzlewright (an imprint of Sterling Publishing of New York) is now available and would make a marvellous gift for all darts fans. The book can be ordered via